CA 03 – Advanced Collection Techniques : Retour
- Money is the turning point of the war. This old adage clearly shows the importance of good collection in business.
- In recent years, good collection management has become a necessity. The recent market changes, globalisation, strong competition and the increase in bankruptcies, have created a situation where the good performance of a credit department is the difference between life and death for businesses.
- With this perspective in mind, no one can deny that acquiring essential knowledge is important.
- Properly proceed to efficient collection by all means available in the company
- Choose or mandate the proper external sources
Qui devrait participer ?
- All personnel who is involved in any way to recover payment
- Sales representatives
- Secretaries or administrative assistants
Qui plus particulièrement ?
- All collectors
- Credit and collections agents
- Credit managers and supervisors
- Controllers and financial directors
Pourquoi y participer ?
- Learn what goes on in the debtor’s mind
- Develop your telephone communication skills and strategy
- Learn more about available resources to collect efficiently
- Learn to detect quickly swindlers, abusers and financial problems
- Learn about all you can do with a cheque, as well as your rights
- Evaluate alternative ways; legal action or third party collection
Déroulement de l’atelier
- Case study
- Presentation of all aspects of a proper collection technique
- Group discussions and debates
- Open dialogue and exchange of positions with other participants
- Question period
- Workshop notes provided by the trainer resuming the workshop
- Collection psychology
- Available means
- Prevention aspect
- Fraud discovery
- The collection call
- Third party collection
- Legal recourse
Les frais d’inscription comprennent : Le déjeuner continental, le dîner, les pauses-café ainsi que le matériel didactique.